Sunday, February 7, 2010

How Long Does The Herpes Virus Survive On Toothbrush Oh No! Did I Give My Boyfriend Herpes?

Oh no! Did I give my boyfriend herpes? - how long does the herpes virus survive on toothbrush

During the short story that I had herpes since 2005. I was recently with a disease with a survival rate of very low and my immune system compromised so diagnosed, I started to again have access. I never said that, my friend, my herpes or my current health status, because they do not have to worry about it. I always made sure that drugs used to transfer, to stop him, but will work my current state of medicine is not so good start re-emphasized the use of condoms. Last week we had sex, if there is an epidemic. I've never done before because it is to grow the virus in the cervix and it hurts, but as a survivor of 5 years is unlikely, I do not care what happened when I was protected. "Then I saw that put the condom all the way, I like to think that he is "too big" for condoms and it is not, I said stop you, this nonsense that w / a condom b4! A few hours later, the symptoms of normal influenza, where the contracting herpes. What r the options you have now?: (

No comments:

Post a Comment