Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Would An Inflatable Ring Make A Good Sled Can I Grass Sled By Sitting In An Inflatable Ring At The Top Of A Grassy Hill And Pushing Off At The Top?

Can I grass sled by sitting in an inflatable ring at the top of a grassy hill and pushing off at the top? - would an inflatable ring make a good sled

I want it for safety and fun. If it works, or something like that I do to take from one to three years to complete. I think a steep grass only without obstacles on the way down, and a safe point from the ground. The ring can be replaced by a dinghy or the like. More importantly, it is designed for a vehicle or inflatable slide on the grass or snow, only the tip?

2 comments:

Turner said...

Im not sure, but try the box into snowboarding as a tailor and when I stand in this park and works very well

U also want your senses 3 a.m. to 1 p.m. year old can be cut larger and sit on them fix /

slayerZ said...

If the grass is wet then you have a better chance of slipping. Dried grass I have no idea because I have not tried.

Post a Comment